We concentrate our work on ensuring that our clients rights are respected both during the prosecution and trial stages of the proceedings. Romanian criminal law provisions state that the judiciary bodies have the obligation to conduct the prosecution and the criminal trial in a manner that respects the rights of the parties involved with their final purpose being finding the truth. As consequence, the prosecution must gather evidence not only in detriment of the suspect but also in his favor in order to ensure that no guilt free person is being unjustly sentenced.
Our practice covers the following services:
- Assistance before the Prosecutor’s Office, including the National Anticoruption Directorate (DNA), the Directorate for Investing Organized Crime and Terrorism (DIICOT) and any other criminal judiciary authorities
- Assistance and representation before the Courts, including the High Court of Cassation and Justice
- Drafting criminal complaints
- Assistance and representation of the victim during the proceedings
- Advising companies on prevention of most likely to occur offences in corporate activity such as tax fraud and money laundering by organizing interactive workshops that raise awareness